Customer Success Manager
At Avocado Finance, we are a little bit peculiar. We are passionate about creating a personal finance experience that customers love and find valuable. If you are customer-obsessed, like interacting with people, and like learning new things, this is the place for you.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will contribute to a vibrant culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You have a strong attention to detail and are an expert in processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and communicating barriers to the team. You are flexible while working in an fast-paced and ambiguous environment and can effectively prioritize multiple tasks. Most importantly, you enjoy learning new things, love to delight our customers, and contribute to a strong team culture.
What You Do:
- Assist users with inquiries via email and/or chat regarding using the mobile application, questions about the product, and other questions
- Keeps records of customer interactions or transactions, records details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken, using Zendesk
- Troubleshoot customer issues, modeling applicable issue and escalating to team as needed
- Work with appropriate departments for further investigation of unresolved issues
- Assess occasions when tickets require escalation and doing so in a timely manner
- Support associate onboarding and provide ongoing process training as needed
- Ensure member satisfaction through high quality interactions and offer ways to appease members as applicable.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
Avocado Finance does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing environment
- Experience with email and chat support required
- Familiarity with Zendesk or Salesforce ticketing systems
- Available to work shifts during Customer Success office hours M - F, 6am - 7pm and occasional shifts on weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to adapt tone to company brand
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment that requires adaptability
- Demonstrated positive work attitude
- Strong communication and people skills
- Prior experience at a Fintech startup
How to Apply
Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.