Mobile Front-End Engineer
At Avocado Finance, we are a little bit peculiar. We are passionate about creating a personal finance experience that customers love and find valuable. If you are customer-obsessed, like interacting with people, and like learning new things, this is the place for you.
As a Mobile Front-End Engineer, you will play an instrumental role in building products that help millions of people improve their relationship with money. We're looking for passionate software engineers interested in mobile development. If you're excited to join a tight-knit collaborative team with a mission of helping others, we'd love to hear from you.
What You Do:
- Work with React Native + Redux + Flutter single page applications
- Collaborate with other engineers on architectural and application design
- Participate in the evaluation process for new frameworks and their implementation
- Contribute to business-critical features, and work closely with product managers, designers and other team members to understand, articulate, and break down customer needs into technical requirements
- Focus on our end users and deliver features that excite them
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
Avocado Finance does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of React.js, along with popular React.js frameworks
- Experience with ES6
- Likes to work with fellow engineers to find the best solutions, and writes documentation on decisions made
- Conversant in algorithms, software patterns, and their best usage
- Experience with experimentation platforms and A/B testing
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment that requires adaptability
- Demonstrated positive work attitude
- Strong organizational & leadership skills
- Prior experience at a Fintech startup
How to Apply
Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.